Fashion Month is done at it closes off with the star- Paris Fashion Week. To me, PFW was a bit of a disappointment. I personally enjoyed the collections in MFW and NYFW much more for Fall/Winter. Nevertheless, These were my favorite Collections (as always the pictures are from The Cut)
Dries Van Noten – I loved the prints, the colors and the combinations. I would wear 90% of this collection!
Haider Ackermann As always suiting and layering perfection
Hermes Isabel MarantStella McCartney Rochas Nina Ricci Lanvin Iris van Herpen –I had to mention the Iris Van Harpen Boots from United nude, probably my favorite shoe store
Saint Laurent – it was all about the boots
- THe Best Runways from Fashion month
- The Funniez of Fashion Week
- The Top 14 Fall 2014 Runway Trends
- The 50 Best Photos From Fashion Month
- The Top Model of Fashion Month: It’s a Tie!
- Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 Hits and Misses
- Best Bags at Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014-15
- The Top 10 Fashion Trends for Fall 2014