What I’m listening to
On Friday I discovered and signed up for the Hay House Summit, although it is halfway done I still recommend that you take a look at it, as it is free and you can still heck out all the past content until the end of May. They define it as The World’s Largest Health and Wellness Event. It is organized in 4 series with tons of experts on various topics of the Hay House authors. The schedule can be found here based on the 5 big pillars: Prosperity, SPirituality, Self-Empowerment, Relationships & Health.
So far I’ve heard great talks from Kriss Karr and Katie Davout and am very much looking forward to wave three & four podcast from: Gabrielle Bernstein, Julia Cameron, Louise Hay, Meghan Watterson, Kyle Gray, Esther Hicks and Lisa Garr amongst others.
And if you don’t know where to start, they have a great path infographic which guides which audio you should listen to based on high broad questions of the 5 pillarslike:
- Do you feel great about your Health
- How Ii your spiritual connection
- Looking for Healthier Relationships
- Can you feel your personal Power
- My wallet is overflowing and My heart is full
and specific sub-questions, that for example for the question of How is your Spiritual Connection are
- I need a meditation practice
- I love angels
- I want to be more intuitive
- I want a greater connection with source
- I want to study past lives
Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.
What I’m reading
- A Map Of How Emotions Influence Our Lives, Commissioned By The Dalai Lama
- Why smart kids shouldn’t use laptops in class
- A little old, a little new for the Four SEasons Space
- 50 modern-day ‘Friends’ episodes, imagined by comedians
- Pirates in the sky – The number of thefts on planes is rising
- Colombia Battles World’s Biggest Drugmaker Over Cancer Drug
- Taj Mahal under attack by bugs and their Green Slime
- Why Apple Music Is So Bad When The Iphone Is So Good
- How I learned to Love Snapchat
- Why New Yorkers Have Always Worn Black
- Is Trump ‘Presidential’? Is Anyone?
- The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness
- A Muslim woman won Eurovision with a warning about mass deportation. But did the world hear it?
- How You Create Your Universe Every Day With Your Energy & Intention!
What I’m watching
this gave me chills – rent + Hamilton together