I did the review of all 4 Fashion Cities, in just one blog this time, so a lot to look at in NY, London, Milan and Paris. In general the SS18 collections were disappointing compared to previous years, not so many looks I liked!
Collections I liked:
Alexander Wang – Edgy and cool street wear
Christian Siriano – I loved his variety of colors and models!
Oscar de La Renta – that pink dress is ideal! both casual and night was gorgeous in my book
Tom Ford- I love anything that is shiny and or pink and this time Tom Ford was straight up my alley
Individual Looks I liked
London was pretty weak this time around, not that much to talk about.
Collection- Pretty much just one: Temperley
Looks I liked
Collections I loved
Alberta Ferreti – ethereal and beautiful
D&G – bright and fun
Robert Cavalli – it’s still sexy but less evident that it usually is
Versace – I think Versace stole fashion week with the 90s supermodels taking the runway – that was the moment!
Looks I liked
Collections I liked
Valentino – probably my favorite collection of all!
Dries Van Noten – the use of patterns was sublime
Balmain – sparkly suits? im in!
Dior – I really liked this disco ball silhouettes
Chanel- it never goes wrong really
Manish Arora- I always enjoy his use of pattern and color
Individual looks I liked
- There is just no excuse for this ugly, boring fashion
- London Fashion Week Spring 2018 Recap: Hard Times Can’t Overshadow British Resilience
- ELLE.com’s Comprehensive Guide to the Biggest Trends of Spring 2018
- All the Times Kaia Gerber and Cindy Crawford Walked In the Same Fashion Shows
- The Best Jewelry, Sunglasses, Hats And More from Spring 2018
- The Best Looks From Paris Fashion Week
- All The Best Looks From New York Fashion Week
- NYFW 2017: the Best Looks
- The Best Looks from Milan Fashion Week’s Spring 2018 Collections
- Top 10 Moments of NYFW
- The Best And The Worst Of Paris Fashion Week Fall 2017
- Best looks from PFW and NYFW
- At Paris Fashion Week, Opposing Views on Femininity and Feminism from Saint Laurent and Dior
- The chicest and jazziest catwalk looks from Paris Fashion Week
- 10 S/S2018 trends to start wearing now