Quote of the Day: “Five simple rules for Happiness: 1. Free your heart from hatred. 2. Free your mind from worries. 3. live simply. 4. Give more. 5. Expect Less. ”
As it is Friday, let’s do two: “No one can go through life without making mistakes. Do not brood over the mistake. Repent for it; then forget it, but remember the experience gained.” Swami Sivananda
What I’m reading:
- apparently Women get more stressed than men (I dont think we needed a study to know that!)
- 10 reasons why you can’t sleep and how to fix them
- GG’s 5 things to try this weekend
- 5 ways to be healthy
- The EU winning the nobel Peace price is a bit confusing to me, but given how crazy things are there, good for them!
- Today’s Chopra 30 days of intent video talks about Watsu, one of the best healing therapies ive had!
- Favorite Foods from Favorite authors
- Raising expactations for the Miami Dolphins
- New poster art and pictures from the Les Miserables movie