Quote of the day:
In honor of Thanksgiving: Thanks to those who hated me, you made me stronger. Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart go fonder. Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. Thanks to those who entered into my life, you made who I am today. Thanks to those who left me, you showed me that nothing lasts forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me true friendship. Thanks to those who listened, you made me like I was worth it.
“someday everything will make perfect senses. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason”
Things I’m Reading:
- 10 Thanksgivings with “Friends”
- Hong Kong Fat duck chefs deaths
- 40 things to say before you die
- What killed Michael Porter’s Monitor Group
- High Powered Women and Supportive spouses
- 21 fantastic Thanksgiving Recipes
- Netflix for your nails!
- vintage Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade pictures
- 71 gifts under $30
- The Seven Habits of Spectacularly Unsuccessful Executives
- I get presents for being single and so should you!
- Implicaciones de la pérdida de mar frente Nicaragua.
- The new Easy Eats mag is out!
- Meet Your Three New Best Friends — They’re So Bubbly!
- Scandal-hit BBC appoints new director general
Thanksgiving is not the only holiday this week — a really good friend of mine and avid follower of this blog had a birthday! so in her honor, this video
and continuing the newsies Theme, here’s their performance on Dancing with the stars