Quote of the day: “Replace fear of the Unknown with curiosity”
“Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
What I’m reading
- Facebook Graph Search: 5 Marketing Facts
- 5 Events you won’t want to miss in 2013
- What’s Behind the Autism Upswing?
- There is actually a RunDisney Shoe!
- John Galliano might be making a comeback thanks to Oscar de La Renta
- Prepare Yourselves for a Les Miz Oscar Sing-along
- A dispassionate end to America’s romance with Lance Armstrong
- Bad dreams all round – What the Dreamliner’s troubles mean for airlines and other planemakers
- How Starbucks Will Make Millions Off Its New, Reusable Cup
- The 5 Worst New Food Trends
- 21 films to see in Sundance – So happy that before midnight is finally premiering!
- Les Miserables’ standout ‘I Dreamed a Dream‘: The history of this sob-inducing song in 4 great versions
- January best entertainment photography