Quote of the Day: “A Happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes”
What Im reading: This is more like a weekly roundup of fun articles I have found as I was travelling and posted really little.
- The 10 Best Beach Holidays
- Lots of reading yesterday and today on the Pope resignation, some of the best articles:
- Next pope’s in-tray: five key issues for the Catholic church
- With Benedict resigning, can a Latin American claim papacy?
- Your Lost Bags Sent a Text; Come Get Them
- With American Express now you can pay with Twitter
- The worlds most expensive cities of 2013
- Business traveller trends – Looking for loyalty
- How to watch NYFW shows online
- Net -a- Porter is launching a magazine
- Janet Lynch is heading for Broadway over the summer! I might have to take a trip!
- The top 20 holiday Apps for 2013
- Marco Rubio –Immigrant Son
- Conde Nast Gold Standard Hotels for 2013 – some trips need to be planned to these!!!
- The Downton Abbeyoncé tumblr is kind of amazing
- From the NYTimes – Gluten-Free, Whether You Need It or Not
- Squeezing Frequent Fliers Is a Likely Merger Outcome
- Money app aimed at Facebook users