Quote of the day: “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay” – Dalai Lama
What I’m Reading:
- 10 life lessons from Lady Violet
- The Economist writing about musicals – perfect blend for me!
- some more musical education from the NYTimes: … And a Child should lead them
- Guys With Guitars Are Sexier, But Why? — apparently there is a lot of research out there that completely justifies the attraction to musicians – however I think the attraction is the voice not the guitar but maybe that’s just me!
- Around the World in 80 Instagrams
- This brought back a lot of memories: Vulture Asks: What Was Your Favorite Song From the Romeo + Juliet Soundtrack? – for me it was definitively Kissing You by Des’ree – I used to love that song
- ‘Before Midnight’: Listen to the full soundtrack for the upcoming Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpy
- 21 to Drink Coffee? – The U.S. FDA announced a plan to investigate and potentially regulate caffeine — One of the many things that make me happy I’m over 21 – I started drinking coffee at 5!
New Target collaboration – Phillip Lim