Quote of the day: Think the best of each other, especially those you love. Assume the good and doubt the bad.
What I’m Reading:
So i took a few days off.. and I still need to catch up on a lot that happened!! but here are some cool articles from today:
- One of my favorite magazines of the year is out – the NYMAG 2013 Fall Preview. Do check it out
- The Friendliest Countries in the World 2013 – Colombia is No. 1!
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Gear Smartwatch
- so, I leave and they cast the 50 shades movie! really! also was I the only one who thought both of them were NOT Blonde! well at least im not the only one dissapointed
- My So-Called Life Almost Cast Alicia Silverstone
- Bogotá, la peor ciudad de Latinoamérica para vivir
- What We Learned Today About the 2014 Met Ball
- Announcing, Pantone’s Color Of Spring 2014…Dazzling Blue!
- It’s Beyonce’s 32nd B’Day! Here are 32 lessons her lyrics taught us
- Media Elites Are Creating Twitter Accounts for Their Babies
- Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 45 Returning Favorites!
- Fox, Rob Thomas Developing Modern-Day Take on Les Misérables
- 16 Horrible Movie Titles That Almost Happened (But Thankfully Didn’t)