quote of the day:
“Far too many people are looking for the right person instead of trying to be the right person”
what I’m reading
- Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders?
- Parents of disabled girl born after 23 weeks take on charity skydive in aid of Pigs4Kids
- 15 Signs You Did A Musical In High School
- The legacy of Danny Lewin, the first man to die on 9/11
- 26, Unmarried & Childless – LOVE THIS ARTICLE!
- The Frustration of Loving a Show That’s Been on Too Long
- Why Generation Y Yuppies Are Unhappy – ANOTHER AWESOME ONE!
- How To Travel Anywhere With Nothing But A Carry-On Bag
- The Myth of Financial Reform
- Vatican Official Says Priest Celibacy Is Open for Debate
- 10 Ways Freshman Year of College Is Nothing Like You Expected
- Keep.com is Making Instagram Shoppable
- Harry Potter spin-off film coming from J.K. Rowling
- Gender and the Body Language of Power
- Taking Himself Out of the Equation – Sting Frees Himself With the Writing of ‘The Last Ship’
- Take a peek inside your future home