quote of the day May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet; enough trials to keep you strong; Enough success to keep you eager; Enough faith to give you courage; and enough determination to make each day a good day.
What I’m reading:
- 30 Hashtags Every Thirtysomething Actually Needs
- 15 Habits Of Supremely Happy People
- Stimulation Nation: America’s 25 Best Coffee Shops
- 101 Things I Will Teach My Daughters
- The Great Digital BFF Renaissance
- 11 Reasons Twentysomethings Love Brunch
- 18 Fun Things to Do in Miami
- Scott’s suicide reveals tragic side of city’s glitzy scene
- ‘Troop Beverly Hills’: Phyllis Nefler’s Unawarded Patches
- The One Thing Apple Needs to Do to Revolutionize TV May Be Impossible
I love Footloose, and its kind of scary that it is 30 already. Kevin Bacon’s recreation of the movies dance sequences on the tonight show was just amazing:
also in its honor, some Footloose Article:
- ‘Footloose’ Turns 30: Its Most Awesome ‘Stuck in the ’80s’ Moments
and another great 80s movie turns 30: The Breakfast Club First Convened 30 Years Ago Today. Why It Still Matters.