Quote of the Day: “God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway… the good fortune to run into the ones I do.. and the eyesight to tell the difference!”
There are thousands of agreements you have made with yourself, with other people, with your dream of life, with God, with society, with your parents, with your spouse, with your children. But the most important agreements are the ones you made with yourself. – Don Miguel Ruiz
What Im reading:
- 10 Habits Of People Who Follow Their Dreams
- Can meditation really slow aging?
- Tummy Troubles? Ayurveda Says to Stop Mixing These Foods.
- Colombian Soccer Team Processes Loss By Dancing The Pain Away
- Eloise: An Update
- Top 5 Most Outrageous Concierge Requests
- In-flight fine dining: Is it really possible?
- A new map for the Middle East?
- Why the Caliphate Will Devour Its Children
- Using A Second Screen While Watching TV Is The New Normal
- 11 Incredible Photos of Cities Shrouded in Fog
- No, No, Nine-Ettes
- Miami Design: The Starchitect Revolution
- 25 of the Best Villas in Europe
- Katy Perry Has Expressed Interest in the Clueless Musical
- LeBron: I’m coming back to Cleveland
- 10 National Parks to See Before You Die