The Fall/Winter 2014 Paris Couture Week came around, and here are the highlights of the shows I enjoyed the most (as well as some coverage):
CHANEL – Apart from loving it all, they were wearing flats! how can i not get behind that.
ELIE SAAB – amazing dresses as always…
ZAHIR MUHAD – I think i love everything that shines, maybe thats why i like his stuff so much.
RALPH & RUSSO
GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Love the black and white dresses
DICE KAYEK Spectacular shapes
- Backstage at Paris Couture Week
- An All-Access Pass to Couture: The Best Candid Moments from the Fall 2014 Shows
- 35 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses From The Couture Shows
- The Top 10 Moments of Fall/Winter 2014 Paris Couture Week
- Editor’s Picks: The 5 Best Looks From Couture
- In Paris, Haute Couture Gets Hotter
- Highlights from the Runway
- From Pajamas to Squirrels, See the Major Fashion Moments of Fall 2014 Haute Couture Fashion Week