The new Fall TV season is coming upon us ( for which I am very exited and to which a what to watch post will come as soon as I start watching some pilots). However I was asked by a friend – what had I watched all summer? Actually a lot of stuff! I actually love summer TV and this is what I watched: (definitly check them out if you are looking for some TV watching):
ABC Family Shows – some of my favorite summer shows are on ABC Family this summer, so i did a separate category for them!
- Fosters Great family show that i have become obsessed with.
- Switched at Birth – it was on my to watch last summer and it still is
- Chasing Life this is by far my favorite new show of the summer. It’s like watching an old school WB show, great mix of drama, comedy and family relationships
- Pretty Little Liars I keep watching it – although i kind of wish the twists and turns stopped already. I have tried to stop watching but its addictive, i have to know what happens!
- Young and Hungry Not the best new show, but cute enough to get some regular viewing on my part.
Other Shows The best of the rest that I watched:
- Old Favorites: from last years guide
- Suits It’s still as smart, the characters are still cool, the fashion is to die for
- Orange is the New black – I spoke at lenght about my obsession with this show last summer, and it carried on into this one
- Rizzoli and Isles
- Food Network Star – I think Alton Brown is amazing – that’s really all that has to be said about this show
- Cake Boss Next Great Baker – do’nt judge me I love food relaity competitions
- Witches of Eastwick
- Project Runway – one of my all time favorite shows
- Cedar Cove
- New Favorites
- Last Ship
- Night Shift
- Signed Sealed Delivered – really cute Hallmark show
- Finding Carter – Great new TV show from MTV that has become an obsession -MTV showed some good potential in series with Akward but with this one they made me a convert
- Girl Meets workd
- Top Chef Duels
- Food Fighters: So bad its good