Quote of the Day: Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases from being shared.
What Im reading:
- Oprah’s favorite things 2014
- The cost of traffic jams
- The Catchiest Songs (According to Science)
- Power Women: 9 Women Shaking The World
- A city undivided: the fall of the Berlin Wall commemorated 25 years on and It’s Been 25 Years Since The Fall Of The Berlin Wall. These 16 Photos Tell The Story.
- Fashion’s big-hitters are stepping in to save some of Europe’s most iconic landmarks
- 19 iPhone Tricks And Tips Apple Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Staying Is Settling: Why You Need To Move At Least 5 Times In Your Life
- The War of the Words
- More ’90s movies that should probably become musicals
- Photographer Documents 20 Years Of Basic Street Style
- NCIS: Provence: The Van Gogh Mystery
- How a national food policy could save millions of American lives
- What’s Wrong With Cinderella?
- How To Reclaim Your Mornings
- Top 5 Women Friendly Cities In The World
- 40 increibles fotos para los amantes de la historia
- Matthew Morrison Will Return to Broadway in FINDING NEVERLAND! — YES!!!