The new installment of 10 things I love about… is another city I’ve lived in and love: London! My Picks:
My friends and I call it the Temple. Anything you might need to do you can do there, shopping, groceries, nails, haircut, shoe fixing, keys doubles, eating, drinking.
2. Borough Market (and the walk by the river to the Tate Modern & The Globe)
The Vegetarian Burgers with a Monmouth Coffee are a must, and the food market is the best ive seen. However it is more of a whole day experience, given that walking back along the Thames you hit many of London´s most beautiful landmarks!
3. The National Theatre & the Donmar Warehouse
This is where some of the best plays in the world are born!
4. Marylebone High Street
some musts: Daunt bookstore, Designers Guild, Providores, L’Entrecote
6. Portobello Road on a Saturday
7. Covent Garden
I really do want to burst into My Fair Lady Songs every time I’m there.
8. The Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park
9. My Brunch Spots: Kensington Square Kitchen, Ping Pong, Providores and Automat
Lots of memories and incredible food
10. The Traditional Black Cabs and Double Decker Buses
What my London Friends love:
- Dover Street Market
- Koya for a quick bite
- Zuma Restaurant ( order the he house special baby chicken and the sushi!)
- Hunan Restaurant
- The Tate Museum
How about you?
Great list! I’ve had so many fun visits to ” the temple” with you – was the perfect escape from class! 🙂
Now I know why you’d disappear.
Great list ang blog, Tati.