The new installment of 10 things I love about… is another city I’ve lived in and love: London! My Picks:
My friends and I call it the Temple. Anything you might need to do you can do there, shopping, groceries, nails, haircut, shoe fixing, keys doubles, eating, drinking.
The Vegetarian Burgers with a Monmouth Coffee are a must, and the food market is the best ive seen. However it is more of a whole day experience, given that walking back along the Thames you hit many of London´s most beautiful landmarks!
3. The National Theatre & the Donmar Warehouse
This is where some of the best plays in the world are born!
4. Marylebone High Street
some musts: Daunt bookstore, Designers Guild, Providores, L’Entrecote
6. Portobello Road on a Saturday
7. Covent Garden
I really do want to burst into My Fair Lady Songs every time I’m there.
8. The Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park
9. My Brunch Spots: Kensington Square Kitchen, Ping Pong, Providores and Automat
Lots of memories and incredible food
What my London Friends love:
- Dover Street Market
- Koya for a quick bite
- Zuma Restaurant ( order the he house special baby chicken and the sushi!)
- Hunan Restaurant
- The Tate Museum
How about you?