I am currently checking out the SS 2016 NYFW, and I realized I never posted my favorites from 2016 Couture back in July. so here it is:
My Favorite Collections
Elie Saab: Actually the thing I loved about it most were the cuteness of the mother daughter outfits. The dress on the Right that silver one, amazing!!
Their other dresses were also spectacular
Alexandre Vauthier : A cool rocker chick vibe that I was really digging. Love the sparkly pants
Valentino Streight out of a Shakespeare novel, but somehow modern as well
J. Mendel I’m kind of over the bare shoulder trend but somehow they made it magical and very appealing
Armani Prive: I love black and Armani knows how to do it. I loved the mixed prints in the pants.
Christian Dior: Im all about all dresses being worn with flats!
Schiaparelli: The 5 year old inside me loved this!
Individual Looks I loved:
- Vogue: Fall 2016 Couture
- 7 Fall Couture Runway Trends That Have Us Swooning
- The Top Trends of The Fall 2016 Couture Shows
- The Best Looks From Fall Couture 2016
- The Best Runway Looks From Haute Couture Fall 2016
- The 47 most mind bendingly gorgeous dresses from couture Week