Some Great Food Articles
- Bon Apetit released the 50 best New Restaurants in the US. Which were the top 10?
- Staplehouse, Atlanta
- Bad Saint, Washington, D.C.
- Lord Stanley, San Francisco
- Morcilla, Pittsburgh
- Baroo, Los Angeles
- South Philly Barbacoa, Philadelphia
- Oberlin, Providence, RI
- Wildair, New York City
- Buxton Hall, Asheville, NC
- N7, New Orleans
- 12 Food Shows to Watch This Fall
- 50 Pantry Essentials for the Modern Gourmet
- An Eater’s Guide to New York City
- The 30 Most-Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2016 – New York
- Best Bars in America
- Twilight of the Four Seasons
Some Great Food was Had in here in Bogotá during the Alimentarte festival. First up, and my favorite, a dinner at Luna with their chefs and Guido Tassi as Guest chef.
Here was the menu:
and the food:
Fresh Hearts of Palm Ceviche
the other event I went to was at Harry Sasson restaurant where he and Spanish invited guest Rodrigo de la Calle Cooked. Although in theory this was the fancier event of the two, the food was not as spectacular as I expected, I enjoyed Luna more. It was still a great night out though! If i think about it my main qualm was the service and I realized Colombia just has so much more to advance in high dining. I asked so many times during the meal if someone could just let me know what i could eat and not given that I have a gluten allergy, and never was it resolved — i went on instinct and my friends taste buds!
Here was the menu (and the food) I sadly forgot to picture my favorite course, the short rib, I might have been to excited eating it.