Quote of the day:
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Kahlil Gibran
“A new day is on the horizon, and when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women and some pretty phenomenal men fighting hard to make sure they become the leaders that take us to the time when nobody ever has to say #MeToo again.” —@Oprah
What I’m reading:
- The 2018 James Beard Award Semifinalists Have Been Announced
- NYTimes 52 Places to Visit in 2018 — Colombia is No.2 – everyone should come visit me 🙂
- Where to Travel in 2018, According to the Experts
- Which are the world’s worst airports?
- NYMag Where to Eat 2018 and The Absolute Best New Restaurants in New York
- The 19 Most Anticipated Restaurants of 2018: Winter-Spring Edition
- Something’s Coming: Spring into 2018 With This Year’s Upcoming Broadway Shows!
- Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President
- Could Chocolate Actually Go Extinct In 40 Years?
- Sutton’s Best Dishes of 2017
- I Started the Media Men List. My name is Moira Donegan.
- 2017’s 3 Top-Grossing Movies Had Female Lead for First Time in Nearly 60 Years
- “You Can’t Make This S— Up”: My Year Inside Trump’s Insane White House
- The Worst Part of Dating an Older Guy Is His Texting Habits
- The beauty and fascination of London’s theatres – in pictures
- The Best Cocktail Bars In The World: The Gold List 2018
- Relying on Friendship in a World Made for Couples