Happy New Year!
Quote of the Day: “What man really seeks is not perfection which is in the future, but fulfillment which is ever in the present.” – N. Sri Ram
“We meditate so that our minds can be sharp and alert. We chant mantras so that your souls may be ignited like candles. We walk in the light of this beauty. ” – Yogi Bhajan
What I’m Reading:
- to prepare for Tomorrow’s Oscar nominations, BAFTA Nominations are out, as well as DGA and for the worst of the year Razzies
- Phillip Lim Tells Us the Story Behind His Super Successful 31 Hour Bags
- How to allocate your time and your effort
- Where You Might Not Shop In 2013
- It’s An Easily-Tracked World After All. Disney Parks Are Getting RFID-Enabled ‘MagicBands.
- There is a 7 daysof dori sale in my favorite Earing store!
- The riskiest Golden Globe looks ever
- how to read 31 books in Four minutes
- The Approval Matrix
- More than 50 hurt in NY Ferry accident