Quote of the Day: ”Traveling is like flirting with life” Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
“We tend to separate life into work life, social life, personal life and so on. But headspace reminds us that ultimately there is just this one life, one moment after the next.”
What Im reading:
- Wal-Mart Plans to Hire Any Veteran Who Wants a Job
- 25 places that look not normal but are actually real
- The video of the interview of Andre Leon Talley talks to Quvenzhané Wallis is amazing! this girl is too adorable!! please check out the video (you have to click, I couldn’t embed it)
- 32 recipes for Healthy Apetites and Soup Recipes for Every Bowl
- Ryan Gosling could have been a Backstreet Boy
- Are Millennials ‘Deluded Narcissists’?
- Dollar Princesses– The American heiresses who inspired Downton Abbey
- Anne Hathaway to Lead Modern Taming of the Shrew
- I love the concept of no noise at Selfridges. There was a reason we called it the Temple,one of the quotes of the day comes from their website.
- Rethinking the Gallery wall, 10 funky New ideas
- So, Facebook has Graph Search now — dont know yet if it seems super cool or super stalky!
- A to Z guide to health and fitness. I kind of want the zensorium.
- Great Grape Breaks in Europe
A Great Video: