The SAGs (Screen Actors guild Awards) were yesterday… as always, some fashion, some links, and some thoughts….
The Fashion: What did I like?
Helen Hunt in Romona Keveza
Julie Bowen in Johanna Johnson
Naomi Watts in Marchesa
Freida Pinto’s amazing dress color (it was Roland Mouret)
Kerry Washington in Rodarte
Jane Krakowski (in Kaufmanfranco)- love the color
Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab
Amanda Seyfried’s necklace
Viola Davis in Monique Lhuillier
The Reviews and Winners
- The Winners List
- Reviews and coverage from: Gold Derby , Zap2it. Huffington Post, EW, Gold Derby Again, TVLine
- Fashion Coverage from: InStyle Best dressed and Full pictures, E!, EW, Zap2it’s Best and Worst Dressed, Forbes
- Jennifer Lawrence mentioned her MTV commercial that got her a SAG card. Here it is for your viewing pleasure
- Things I liked in the show
- Downton Abbey winning best ensemble!!! (but again where was Maggie Smith!)
- Hugh Jackman singing in the pre show on E!
- Tina Fey winning for her last season!
- Jennifer Lawrence!!!
- This line by Daniel Day lewis: “It was an actor that murdered Abraham Lincoln,” Day-Lewis said, collecting the award. “And therefore it’s only fitting that every now and then an actor tries to bring him back to life again.”
- What im not sure if I like yet – Argo winning best ensemble. I love the movie, but as an ensemble I think silver linings and les mis was much better!