Quote of the day:
“If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practiced, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished”.
“Even after all this time, The Sun never says to the Earth, “You owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky”
What I’m reading:
- This has been circling all throughout the web, but just had to share it anyways – love it! 31 signs you’re a third culture kid
- Summer Cool Books
- Some Couture Week Coverage: 36 Beautiful Gowns from Couture Fashion Week, Photo Portfolio: Kevin Tachman’s Take on the Fall 2013 Couture Shows and the 9 best moments from Paris Haute couture
- The realities of ‘flexible’ working: more graft, less play
- Can J.F.K.’ s Pan Am Terminal, a U.F.O.-Like Monument to America’s Jet Age Innocence, Be Saved from the Wrecking Ball?
- The Morality of Meditation
- Men and Women Often Expect Different Things When They Move In Togethe
- 13 Trips To Cross Off Your Bucket List
- Great Websites – Dear Girls Above Me
- The best spas for fixing your issues
I’m really excited about this (Am i the only one who has a weird obsession with all things Austen?)