Quote of the day:
“It’s ok to look back at the past. Just don’t stare”
What I’m reading:
- Meet the Family That Shuns Technologies Introduced After 1986
- The Tipping Backlash Goes Big
- Boy asks Santa to make kids stop bullying his sister – yes, i was tearing up reading this!
- Coloring the Kingdom
- How To Recognize Famous Painters According To The Internet
- On the Eve of a New Season, Network Execs Fear a Premiere Week Ratings Disaster
- Exclusive: The National Book Awards Longlist for Young People’s Literature
- Franklin Field, of Penn, is one of America’s Best College Football Stadium
- 7 Ways To Be Insufferable On Facebook – according to him pretty much everyone is insufferable on facebook, but its a funny read
- Putting Time In Perspective
- London for foodies
- 5 Things You Should Know About Angel Money In 2014
- Have We Entered an Umami Renaissance?
- 10 Surprising Facts About How Our Brains Work
- Do Millennials Think Differently About Money And Career?
This video that has been everywhere in the cyber world the last few days is absolutely beautiful. If you haven’t seen it its a must!