Quote of the day:
“To live greatly, we must develop the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness and triumph with humility”
What I’m reading:
- Zagat’s New York City’s 100 Best restaurants
- Marc Jacobs is Exiting Louis Vuitton to focus on his IPO
- A Week of Groceries in Pictures, In Different Countries
- The Most Complete Guide To Beer Ever
- Restaurants call customers out on phone use
- Create Your Own Custom Moleskine With Your Favorite Drawing App
- 6 Things That Influence Your Dreams
- Welcome To The United States: The Shutdown Edition
- Downton Abbey College Courses Now Available
- New Technology Helps Online Shoppers See Exact Fits Before They Order Clothes
- Peru passes Colombia in coca growth, raising enforcement concerns
- Author Tom Clancy Dies
- New Banksy Work in NYC Vandalized, Erased Right Away
- Is Dave Eggers’ ‘The Circle’ our Generation’s ‘1984’?
- Latest Teen Thinness Craze Is Quite Disturbing
- Which Upcoming Miniseries Is Right for You?
- Report: Top Microsoft Investors Lobbying for Bill Gates’ Resignation
- 20 Addictive TV Shows To Watch Now
A funny video….