Quote of the Day: “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim” – Nora Ephron
“I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art”. – Gibran
What I’m reading:
first of all … Happy World Smile Day 🙂
- From Time, 10 things to stop doing right now to be happy
- Glitter Guide’s 5 things to try this weekend and C&C’s 5 things
- From Paulo Coelho’s Blog – his character of the week is one of my favorite authors, Gibran. Some wonderful selection of his quotes! one of which I put up in the quote of the day
- Vogues view of Paris Fashion Week – some great behind the scene pictures
- Some great pictures from a Lunch at Noma. I want to go!!!
- A great open letter by Refinery 29!
- A great guide by Daily candy on october new movie releases!
- A couple of Formula 1 articles: Vanity Fairs take on the sport coming to the US and one on Schumacher’s retirement
- From Vanity Fair: What’s wrong with the Michelin Guide? I have to say some are very valid points
- From Paulo Coelho’s Blog – his charcter of the week is one of my favorite authors, Gibran. Some wonderful selection of his quotes! one og which I put up in the quote of the day
- The 17th Best Brunch sports in NYC
- 10 billionaire Women changing the world
- So Marchesa made apparel for the Jets. The question is – why only the Jets? I think JLo & Fergie as part owners of The Dolphins should get us some cute apparel ASAP
- 10 Reality Shows that have exceeded their expiration date. I have to say I dont agree with Project Runway – I still love it!
Another cute disney picture: