Quote of the day:
“Success can’t be measured by how much money you have, but by whether you have inner peace in your heart.” – Dalai Lama
“I don’t want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as I save myself”
What I’m reading
- Newsweek is leaving print behind and transitioning to online only in 2013
- Who are Hollywood’s most secretive directors?
- interesting article on how both the colombian government and the FARC arrive to the Peace Talk negotiating table
- time Fall Arts preview
- Justin Timberlake is getting married in Naples
- Beautiful 20second insight from the Paulo Colho blog
- It-list tech girls
- A peek at Karl Lagerfield’s Victoria Beckham shoot
- Uma Thurman wins in the weird daughter name category: Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson
- Marie claire’s guide to fall fashion
- German Efromovich is the only candidate to buy TAP Airline
- Which restaurants in NY have the worst waits?
- And now, in the crazy ass news category: Nutella’s Legal Team Goes After Restaurant for Selling Nutella – apparently you can’t use Nutella in frozen beverages!
- From Dorothy’s Gingham Dress to Scarlett O’Hara’s Hat, the Best of Hollywood’s Costumes at the V&A
- There is a holiday war against Amazon