So, one of my favorite nights of the year was last night, the Oscars! and now below all sort of stuff relating to it: 1. The Fashion, 2. The Winners 3. Great Articles 4. My Favorite Moments and 5. Some of my party pictures!
I mentioned during my review of NYFW how obsessed I am with Naeem Khan, and how any smart Oscar attendee would give him a call? well two did, Michelle Obama and Stacy Kiebler, and they were two of my favorite looks of the night!
Other Favorites from the Oscars:
Favorites from the Parties:
Here is the Full List of Winners
Some Great Award Coverage
On the Oscars…
- Time’s Oscar 2013 Complete Coverage
- Vanity Fair Recap: Michelle Obama Crashes the Oscars, Jennifer Lawrence Trips, and Argo Concludes Its Awards Sweep
- Adele, MVP Laugher Charlize and More Oscar GIFs
- Vulture’s 16 High’s and Lows from the Oscars
- Forbes Oscars Recap – Big Surprises, History Is Made, And The Show Wasn’t Awful
- Affleck Unchained: Argo Takes the Best Picture Oscar
- Huff post’s Oscars 2013: Live Updates From The 85th Annual Academy Awards
- TVLine’s Oscars 2013: The Best and Worst Moments
- Oscar’s Real Winners and Losers
- A Look Inside the Oscars Swag Bag: The 9 Most Extravagant Gifts
- The Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2013: What Happened After the Ceremony
- Daily Beast’s Best Oscar Moments
- Highlights video from the Telegraph
On the Fashion of the Oscars ….
- Instyle’s Oscar Fashion Trends and Arrivals
- Fashion Review from the NYTimes – Sleeves and Straps Are Barely There and the Red Carpet Project
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party arrivals
- Time’s Best and Worst Fashion Moments
- Vogue’s Best Dressed of the Oscars and André Leon Talley on the 2013 Oscars Red Carpet
- All of the looks from NYMag
- The Fug Girls: Hits and Misses of the Oscar Red Carpet
- EW’s Oscars 2013: Best/Worst Style
- The 10 Most Breathtaking Gowns At The Oscars
- Slate’s Oscar Shocker
What I Liked about the Show
- Channing Tatum dancing with Charlize Theron (can we make a movie out of this please!!!)
- The Musicals montage!!!
- Hugh Jackman being a gentleman and coming to Jennifer Lawerence‘s aid and her akward speech! Can i be friends with her?
- A tie! for Best Sound Editing
- The highly inappropriate Boob song
- Argo and Ben Affleck Winning!
- Surprisingly I liked Seth MacFarlane. I thought I was going to dislike him but i think he wasnt terrible in mixing the new wave of presenters, which is pure comedy, with what I love which is the musical hosts. He is no NPH, but then again who is!
My Oscar Party
Here are some pics: