Quote of the day: “People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.”
First, You have got to watch this Evian ad – it made my day!
What I’m reading:
- Million dollar Babes – Meet six women who turned their ideas into big bucks
- A Natural High: 10 Magical Foods That Make You Happy
- Why the FBI, White House Will Face Hard Questions About Their Boston Bombing Interviews
- On News that probably only probably really excites me, but ill still share: Barbra Streisand Says ‘Yes’ to Still Planning on GYPSY Film
- Electric-Taxi Experiment Asks if City’s Cabbies Can Spare the Time to Plug In
- The fickle food Trend Bubble
- Paulo Coelho, on Defeat
- I’ve been reading a lot of articles in the newly discovered Brit + co website: some of the best: 10 Apps to help you organize, repair and decorate everything in your home, 5 crazy Products to connect to your phone, how to drink more water and actually enjoy it, 20 gadgets from your future home, 3 Innovative mice for carpel tunnel, Sworkit is the best way to get fit on a short time, With Asana you can get more time back in your life, 14 apps to help you become way more stylish
- This is Punk? What it means now and what it meant then
- Total 90s nostalgia – 32 Pieces Of Life Advice From Cher Horowitz and 28 ways we are still like Bridget Jones
- Want Less Stress in Your Life? Join a Choir, Nerd – Belonging to a choir might make you a dork — but it’ll make you a chill-ass dork.
- Outer Critics Circle Nominees are Announced
and something else to liven up your Monday: