Quote of the day:
“talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys”
What I’m reading
- What Drove Man to Monogamy: Researchers Can’t Agree
- The 50 Best Things to Eat and Drink Right Now
- This is 40 – i am totally going to be one of the people doing this!
- The Grandmother Prince George Never Knew: Revisiting Diana and the True Love of Her Life
- Lima: culinary capital of South America
- Nickelodeon vs. Disney: The Ultimate ’90s Showdown
- 39 Unexpected Effects Of Your Ivy League Education
- Syria’s Unspoken Crimes
- 15 tipos de jefe
- 8 wallet friendly getaways
- Vulture Asks: What’s Your All-Time Song of Summer?
- The Pixar Theory: Every Character Lives in the Same Universe
- Science Explains Ouija Boards, Retroactively Ruins 1,000 Sleepovers
- Life-Changing Trips You’ve Gotta Take
- Summer Movie Quiz: Guess the Rotten Tomato Score
- Newlyweds Don’t Want Your Stupid Presents. They Want Cold, Hard Cash.
- Why is Latin making a comeback?
- Feelings, Music, Color: It’s All Connected, Dude
- 23 Things Colombians Do (GIFS)
- 7 Essential Books on Optimism
Issa for Banana Republic Preview