Quote of the day: What a caterpillar calls the end of the world, we call a butterfly. – Eckhart Tolle
What Im reading:
- The Power of ‘Good Enough’
- House of Secrets
- Why ’80s Babies Are Different Than Other Millennials
- How meditation literally changes your brain
- Cuba’s 12 Most Absurd Prohibitions That Tourists May Never Notice
- 55 Essential Movies to Show Your Child Before Age 13
- World’s 50 Best Releases List From 51 to 100
- Having it all, and then some– Why the best-educated women are opting for more children
- The President’s Tweets and the Future of Shame
- I Was a Proud Non-Breeder. Then I Changed My Mind.
Love this! how can I not enjoy it when two of my favorite things collide: musicals and Game of Thrones!