Quote of the Day: The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday
What I’m reading:
- One couple created a photo project out of their long-distance relationship
- The End of the Nation-State?
- Why You Should Put Your Camera Away
- Stressed Out? 5 Foods To Avoid At All Costs
- The 50 (New) Healthiest Foods of All Time—With Recipes
- Google searches for its future
- Eating a Terrence Malick movie: discovering the Mugaritz experience
- Listening Is Sacred Activism
- Cities in numbers: how patterns of urban growth change the world
- The most dangerous drug in the world: ‘Devil’s Breath’ chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill
- Is Inside Out the Most Pixar-y Pixar Movie Since Toy Story 2?
- Pope Francis Calls Christmas ‘A Charade’: ‘The Whole World Is at War’
- Art does heal: scientists say appreciating creative works can fight off disease
- Choose to Be Grateful. It Will Make You Happier.
- Flipagram Could Be Bigger Than Instagram
- Mark Zuckerberg Has Just Set A Huge Precedent For Working Dads Everywhere
- This Is What 50 Years Of True Love Looks Like
- Adele being brilliantly funny
So yesterday were the AMAs and I thought I could include a little fashion recap here. Frist I was obsessedwith JLo, not only was her opening dance number amazeballs, here outfits were too. I want the pink girlie gown!
In an award red carpet that was basically a competition as to who was wearing less, these were the revealing outfits I liked the most