Quote of the day:
A throwback to a couple of years ago :
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he said:
Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
What I’m Watching:
The US Swim team was great 4 years ago with Call me Maybe, but this years verison, their Carpool Karaoke, is equally as catchy
a great video of 80s movies dancing (some of my favorite movies are here, tis no wonder that i love dancing and I love the 80s)
new Moana trailer!
What I’m Reading
- Cartagena Cool
- Amazon launches Kickstarter section
- • Why Zoe Saldana Has Gone Gluten Free (It’s Not A Hollywood Thing) – this is the reason why I went gluten Free and I love that its getting some coverage
- 30 Acts of Self-Love for 30 Days of Happiness
- The Biggest GOP Names Backing Hillary Clinton—So Far
- This is how fascism comes to America; 5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win and Why I’m Resigning My Position As A Republican Committeeman
- Disney to Film NEWSIES Live in August
- Can’t We All Just Stay on Snapchat?
- Leslie Jones tweeting the Olympics got her invited to the games
- 7 Sci-Fi Writers Predict The Future Of The Olympics
- Flying With Shrieking Children? Give Your Neighbors a Goody Bag
- Lin-Manuel Miranda took over Disney Animation’s Instagram and is just singing Disney songs all day