Eater released The 18 Best New Restaurants in America came out. Here’s what made the list.
Bavel, Los Angeles | Bywater American Bistro, New Orleans | Canard, Portland | Carnitas Lonja, San Antonio | Cote, New York | Dialogue, Los Angeles | Elda, Biddeford, ME | Frenchette, New York | Kamonegi, Seattle | Hai Hai, Minneapolis | Hello, Sailor, Cornelius, NC | Majordomo, Los Angeles | Nyum Bai, Oakland, CA | Maydan, Washington DC | Suerte, Austin | Theodore Rex, Houston | True Laurel, San Francisco | Pacific Standard Time, Chicago |
Other things I’m Reading:
- The Power of Positive People
- In Southwest Colombia, Treasures Are Forbidden No More
- World’s Best Cities for Street Food
- Travel Addiction Is Real
- Kids Meditating – In and Out of Caves
- Literary ambition. Fabulous parties. A hidden past. – Who is Anna March?
- Netflix knows we need an escape. So it built a rom-com factory.
- History will judge Colombia’s outgoing president kindly
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Travel In Your Early 20’s
- The Most Beautiful Restaurants in the World
- Motherhood in the Age of Fear
- Bride Fires Bridesmaid in Painfully Awkward Email, and the Reactions Are Brutal
- The World’s 5 Best Chefs Share Their Favorite Food Cities
- Netflix Just Announced A Bunch of New Shows That Will Premiere in 2018
Speaking of Best New Restaurants, I was just a few weeks ago in Cote and it was a delight. Worthy of the list (although i would have preferred to have better neighbors, the acoustics of the place are horrible and drunk neighbors kill your experience). But the food was amazing, great meat and service. Some pics: