Christmas time is here again, and its time for new Gift Guides. Although past year ones are completely applicable, here are some new additions to the list. First out, Gifts for travelers, Gifts for the Home and those for the little ones.
TRAVEL GIFTS I spend a lot of time travelling and so do a lot of my friends, so this ones for you 😉
- Clare V Passport Sleeve – because pretty and monogram are always a good idea
- Paravel Fold-Up Bag – flod up bags to put inside your bag are always a good idea when the shopping gets good. However this one is actually pretty
- Patchology On The Fly Multi-Masking Travel Skincare Kit – i need to try this, travel specific skin care
- The Frequent Flyer – I think the carry on Cocktails are super cool, and this kit gives you 5 – Old Fashioned, Gin & Tonic, Moscow Mule, Bloody Mary and Champagne Cocktail.
- Trtl Pillow – Scientifically Proven Super Soft Neck Support Travel Pillow – because a stiff neck should not be a requirement of red eye travel
- Amenity Kit HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO. – cute travel amenities
- Away Carry on – I need this bag (i love the pink one) but it does have a lot of colors, monogram options, charger and the best, it has a very affordable price point compared to competitors
- The Wordy Taveler Susription box: THe Full Suitcase: A Luxury Quarterly Book Club that is travel based, that according to them: will transport you to the most exotic and romantic places around the globe. Books +travel + sucription boxes are a great combination in my book
- Jet Set Candy Luggage Tag Charm – Although this is Barcelona, they have tag charms for most of the big cities
- The Little Book of Mindful Travel: Broaden Your Horizons – I love this book, a way to get a bit more out of your travels
- Aesop Koln – this kit couldn’t be more gorgeous. A Rimowa designed kit with in plane amenities by Aesop
- PINROSEBest Travel Perfume Ever! Kit – So that you dont get your nice perfume taken away by security (it has happened to me)
- TT Easy Trans Smart Language Translator Device Electronic Pocket – this just looks cool! for the traveller that has everything
GIFTS FOR THE HOME
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Purifier with Remote – functional and pretty
- AARKE – CARBONATOR II – because if your sparkling water bill is as large as mine, this will always be a good idea, plus it is stylish
- Bean Box – World Coffee Tour – For the Coffee Lovers
- Rabbit R1-14456 Axis Lever Corkscrew – An Oprah’s Gift Guide recomendation, a functional and pretty corkscrew
- Barisieur Black Coffee and Tea alarm clock – this is the height of excess but i love it. An alarm clock that sets us your tea and coffee as well.
- iDevices iGrill Mini– for the grillmaster in your life.
- Custom Portraits– they work from a photo to make an original stylized portrait in her style.
- Animal Friends Pancake Maker – for households with kids, this could be a great breakfast staple
- Hurom H-AI-LBB20 H-AI, Rose Gold Slow Juicer– A juicer that is pretty
GIFTS FOR KIDS
- LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox= I love that they are Legos but more educational
- Nintendo Labo – Variety KiT – Same as above, im really a fan of the gifts that require them to put some work. Kid Made Modern Arts And Crafts Library Set – Kid Craft Supplies | Art Projects In A Box
- Little Passports. subscriptions introduce kids to geography, science and world cultures. Every month they will receive hands-on activities, souvenirs and experiments.There are many options but Pictured Here is World Explorers. Other options are:Early Explorers, Science Expeditions
- The World of Peter Rabbit: I love Beatrix Potter and this is a beautiful edition
- Little Feminist Book Set– You can never start to early!
- Anki Vector A Home Robot Who Helps Out & Hangs Out: I really dont know if this is for the kids or the parents, but who doesnt want a cool house robot
- Great Pretenders Color-a- Cape Fairy – Arts and costumes all in one
- MAKERbuino DIY Game System Standard Kit