It’s that time again, the holidays are coming and my gift guides are back. First up gifts for Home, Bar and Drinks and Food.
Gifts for the Home
It gets harder to get creative on my gift guides and not repeat myself. So for a lot of ideas all my other guides are still pretty relevant. Here are the links for the past years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, lots to choose there, but here are some new additions
- Menu Bottle Grinders I just bought these for myself and I am obsessed
- PantryChic Smart Storage System for the baker in your life
- Beast Blender + Hydration System I haven’t tried it, but i want to and i think its a great gift for the smoothie and exercise lover in your life
- Joseph Joseph PeelStore Waste Collecting Peeler yes to no mess
- BALMUDA The Toaster | Steam Oven I need a toaster oven and whiles i might not get this one, i have a crush on this one
- Assouline travel books I want all of them for my house, they are beautiful, inside and out
- Dash ® Mini Gingerbread Man Waffle Maker I have put the Dash here in my lists before, and everyone I’ve gifted this to has loved it. This gingerbread version is such a cute holiday addition and at a great price
- Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit
- LĒVO II – Herbal Oil and Butter Infusion Machine I mean for the person who has everything, this might be the gift, how cool is it.
- Molekule Air filter Pretty and useful
- Bedside Smartphone Vase This is actually quite useful as well as pretty
- PanGogh Art Batter Bottles and templates Pancake Griddle For the parents that wanted to be artists
- i always have a candle option in my gift guides, I love candles an I think they make perfect gifts. So apart from all the ones I’ve already recommended, here are some cool new ones I found this year: snif candle bundle kit, (love the names like off the grid and instant karma) Boy smells Best Buds Votive Candle Set and Bundle of Hypernature and these Spark White Pink Peony Coconut candle in glass vessels of the pretty pretty please I think need to be your manifestation candles!
As always this category is for all that is coffee, tea, alcohol related. Some past years edition are linked here for 2019 and 2020. This year I’ve included a lot of non alcoholic things as its definitely a trend and so many new products
- For the Star wars lover in your life, the Starwars Corkcicle collection is a must
- You all know I love an advent calendar, I did a whole gift guide last year of advent calendars, and a great new addition this year is from Nespresso – a Vertuo Advent Calendar
- Smart Wine – this just looks very cool, a wine scanner for smart wine tasting
- Vacu Vin Wine Glass Markers – cute wine markers are always a good stocking stuffer
- The Wine Game Board Games and wine is a great combination in my book
- Amass social ritual set These bottles look gorgeous and would make a perfect gift. IT has gin, vodka and a non alcoholic spirit
- Ghia non alcoholic apertiv i love spritz and looking forward to trying this one to make some non alcoholic version
- Corkcicle commuter Cup I am corkcicle obsessed and this new cup has so much better protection for the car
- Kikkerland Bartending Glasses a great secret santa gift
- Haus the sampler kit Ive said it before, spritz are my think and this sample of super innovative aperitivs will make great drinks
The rest of the gift guide is a lot of non alcoholic options that are now available that would make great gifts and party buys: 11. avec mixers have lots of different flavors to use as interesting mixers 12. Kin Spritz – part of the beverages that are mood lifting 13. Proxies are non alcoholic wines 14. Recess mood lifter This whole mood lifting drinks trend im totally into 15. Ritual Zero Proof has all sort of non alcoholic drinks: vodka, tequila, rum
As an added bonus, some fun food gifts!