Quote of the Day: “When you wake up in the morning you have two choices – go back to sleep and dream your dreams, or wake up and chase those dreams!”
- NYMag’s Reasons to Love NY This is a yearly article, always it is a great read, and the 2012 edition is just out. I have my own 10 reasons to Love NY in this blog, so how could i not love this article. Of their reasons for this year I especially like the following: David Koch Couldn’t Buy the Election But Could Buy Lincoln Center Its New Theater, Because Ellen Grossman can make small talk with a stranger on the subway, find out who the stranger is, end up on YouTube, and have the city fall in love with her, Because a World-Class Pastry Chef Is Making Tacos
- Hedonist’s Guide to New Year’s Getaways 2013 The best part of this article: I don’t know how, but Bogotá is one of their 5 picks!!! the others: Tokyo, Capetown, New York & Miami.
- Chick Lit Reviews Top 15 books of 2012: I’ve actually only read one on the list, so I have 14 book suggestions!
Other Things I’m reading:
- Vogue’s Holiday Gift Guide: 25+ Gifts for $100 and Under & cupcake & Cashmere’s Gift guide for Men
- Life Magazine 10 Iconic Covers
- ‘Parenthood’ Season 4: Why The NBC Drama Can Do No Wrong, Despite Its Flaws: This is a love letter to one of my favorite shows on TV: Parenthood. If you aren’t watching – you should! but get some tissues, I cry in every episode!
- And Now, the Cast of Downton Abbey Rides the Subway Downton goes downtown
- Interview with Aran Goyoaga, author of Small Plates & Sweet Treats
- Ellerstina dio la sorpresa y es campeón de Palermo
and two fabulous videos!
random comment: is Mariah Carey completely loosing her voice???