I was in NY over the weekend for the SuperBowl, and here are some of the Picture highlights!
Non-Football highlights and pictures of the weekend:
- Dinner at Pearl & Ash. We went after theater, and it has a great vibe late night. It is more of a wine/drinks place with great small plates. The food was amazing as you can see from the menu. The decor (As you can see from the picture below) is great – love the industrial chandelier. The size of the wine list is impressive! What were my favorites:
- diver scallop, lime, tomatillo, corn nuts
- octopus, sunflower seed, shiso
- short rib, oyster mushroom, salsify, sorrel
- Having a Gluten Free Crepe at 8 Turn Crepe. I need one of these close to home! it was so good 🙂
- Times Square : always a classic. However, The Super Boulevard being there although a great idea in theory, had terrible execution! It was so crowded you couldn’t breathe!
- Some of my favorites required their own posts so go to the links for the details: Going to see Bridges of Madison County on Broadway, the Iradj Moini store and the Bergdorf’s windows!
- Dinner at Milos – its always fabulous!
- The Great Gluten-free options at Hakkasan
My Football pictures of the week:
- Pre- Game Pics:
- Bruno Mars Halftime Show
- Celebration Pics