My favorite thing about the OScar fashion was the the fact that I love the fact that it was all about Pink! And I love me some pink! This was of course my favorite pink dress..
The runner ups in pink:
… but there were some other amazing ones
I also loved the Metallic trend. My favorite two:
OTher fab ones:
Another great trend, fabulous Black gowns
Some of my favorites from the Afterparty:
- The Best & Worst Moments
- Oscars 2019: The 13 Best, Worst and Weirdest Moments From the Ceremony
- The best and worst moments from the 2019 Oscars
- The Best, Worst, and Weirdest Moments of the 2019 Oscars
- The 2019 Oscars Musical Performances, Ranked
- 20 Best, Worst and Most WTF Oscars 2019 Moments
- The Best and Worst Moments of the 2019 Oscars
- The Best, Worst and Most Totally Fine Moments of the 2019 Oscars
It really was a very boring show. I watched it on delay and went though the 3 hours in a little over one hour and it was soo uneventful. my thoughts
- i loved Shallow! it was an amazing performance (highlight of the night)
- i also really enjoyed Queen’s opening, although speaking of opening, I did miss a host. I miss the old song and dance numbers. Can someone bring back Hugh Jackman or Neil Patrick Harris for me.
- Green Book was a really cute movie but best movie? i don’t know. At least it wasn’t Roma!
- What was going on with the in memoriam, it was so boring and such a lost opportunity to bring back some life into a boring ceremony
- Am i the only one really looking forward to Olivia Coleman as the new Queen in The Crown?