In continuation with my 10 things I love about … travel guides, this time we are talking about Aruba.
- The crystalline pool like ocean – there are almost no waves and the water reaches your waist for miles. Also its beautiful and translucent
- Pink sunsets – actually all the sunsets really, they are gorgeous, but given my love of pink, those had a special place in my heart
- white sandy beaches
- the Ritz Carlton – The hotel we stayed in was wonderful and super convenient
- SUP Yoga – I loved doing Yoga in the sea. We took a class from Island Yoga called SUP Yoga and I highly recommend it if you go.
- Barefoot Restaurant – The food was good and sitting in the sand is always a good idea
- Pica di Papaya – so i became a fan of this Aruban condiment. I ate it with everything and took home 4 bottles.
- Aperol on the beach – The Aperols at the Ritz were amazing!
- Arikok National Park– – the only thing worth seeing around the island
- Manglar islands
things I didn’t like
- it’s still island time – even in places where you think service is going to be amazing like the hotel its still at another level of urgency … which I guess is why you go to the islands but still not my favorite
- The natural bridge. Expectation vs. reality
- baby beach – another expectation vs reality situation