Another day, another gift. Guide. This time I am doing gifts for the home. Here is the link for the 2016 edition in case you want to check that one out too.
- Aervana One-Touch Luxury Wine Aerator, $100 – im always on the look out for cool wine gifts
- Smeg 1.7-Liter Kettle-Pink, $130 – they have it in many colors and its a great stylist alternative for the kitchen. I put the pink here, because that was very me!
- Asobu Coldbrew Portable Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $55 Another Oprah find that I am including here as well
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum , $ 250
- Pico Pro Craft Beer Brewing Appliance for Homebrewing, $575 – A total splurge, but probably the perfect gift for that special person in your like that is obsessed with craft breweries.
- Philips Airfryer, $240 – i love this!
- Peak Sphere Ice Mold Set, $15 each – This changes your cocktail game
- Corkcicle Stemless, $35 – the new corkcicle is fabulous. This and the tumbler and my new go to.
- Candles are my go to gifts and my home furnishing obsession. Here a collection of my four favorite brands: Voluspa $26, Jonathan Adler $42, Joe Malone Almond and Macaroon $65, DW Warm Tobacco Pipe (their vanilla bean is also amazing) $22
- Twelve Nights of Wine or really any other gift from Get Vine Box is a cool thing
- George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker, Red, $25 – You might not need it but it is cool
- Kuvée Connect Dispenser, $129- im still trying to figure out how this thing works and it has me very intrigued
- August Smart Lock Pro, $250 tecnifying the home
- HyperIce Vyper – 3 Speed Vibrating Foam Roller for Muscles, $169 – i am all about foam rolling and this electronic version is very pro.
- ecobee4 Alexa-Enabled Thermostat with Sensor, $400 – a replacement for nest