So Fashion week extends 4 cities and quite a few weeks, and with work its hard to keep track of what has been happening. Not to worry, here is a list of places you can get all your Fashion Week Review fixes, as well as my favorites from the shows. For Now: New York, London & Milan…. Paris will come in a separate post (as this was too long already)!
Where can you check things out:
To catch up on the shows (this will stay the same for Paris 🙂 as they cover all the shows):
- NYMag´s the Cut has every show listed on their website, with all pictures, videos and reviews. You can look it up by A-Z and it’s really easy to find the designer you are looking for. They also have highlight selection like this one for the best of the shows
- Elle also has really good Coverage.
- Refinery 29, has a fashion week Home page, with reviews analysis and behind the scene pictures
- Harper’s Bazaar has a Fashion Week Section
- Style.com Has also all the shows pictures and videos
Some of the Reviews and Trend Analysis:
- Nina Garcia has her trends of NYFW on her Pinterest page, amongst them were: Black And White, Helmut Newton, Gold & White & Yellow. She also did a recap of NYFW.
- Refinery 29’s NYFW Trends. I also like their slide show of FW Prettiest Dresses
- The NYTimes NYFW Review
- Time´s Top Looks from London Fashion Week
- Vogue´s View of Milan Fashion Week , NYFW & London. It has some superb fashion pictures of the shows, artistic and behind the scenes.
- Vanity Fair´s Editors pick of Milan and New York – great pics!
Additionally if you are so inclined, Moda Operandi has some of the shows available for sale
What I loved:
Oscar de La Renta! Great colors and vintage feel (the colors look so good with my blog!)
DVF – was classic and beautiful as always
Other things I liked from New York: