today is Love Actually’s 10 year anniversary (that somehow makes me feel old). As it is one of my all time favorite movies , I’m rounding up some cool articles about it Also some of my favorite parts of the movie. . Ive also bloged about the movie itself and the music many times before :), in Movies Great Musical Moments & soundtracks, My Favorite Christmas Movies & Flick Chicks
- Why, 10 Years Later, ‘Love Actually’ Is Still One of the Greatest Holiday Films
- 15 Ways ‘Love Actually’ Has Influenced Your Love Life
- Ten things you never knew about Love Actually
- 10 Years, Actually
- ‘Love Actually’ Turns 10: Seven Critics Who Hated The Rom-Com
- Love Actually’s 10th Anniversary: The Cast and Crew Reminisce About the Christmas Classic
My Top 5 favorite parts:
- Poster declaration of love – how can you not love this!
- All I want for Christmas is you! I love this song (again i have said this multiple times in this blog), and she just kills it!
- Hugh Grant dancing to Jump – how can you not love Hugh Grant!
- All you need is Love at the wedding: It might have become cliche by now, but at that moment, it was beautiful
- The scene with Emma Thompson crying! Powerful acting at its best. It also showed the power of music in film, how a song can totally compliment a very emotional moment!
Btw if you haven’t seen Curtis new movie that opened in the US last Friday, About Time, please go see it now!!! It’s absolutely beautiful!