I’m continuing the Gift guide with gifts for guys and girls as well as fun tech stuff (You will see my gift ideas with the reasons why I recommend them). Only requirement, they have to be electronically available so that everyone has access (Regardless of geography )
TECH GIFTS for all the techies and early adopters in your life, these are the tech gadgets that I think are really good. Most of these more than for gifting, are my tech drool list of cool stuff that is coming out there
- Parrot skycontroller: Basically games for adults
- Samsung Gear VR :I am an avid Samsung phone user and this just looks really cool
- The new Apple TV: I have said multiple times in this blog how my Apple TV is the most important household tech item I have (maybe I’ll put the TV and fridge first, but its a close third!). Therefore a new version of it its always exciting. This one does not disappoint. I already purchased it and the voice control features are amazing.
- HERO4 Session: A go Pro but simpler!
- Dremel 3D Idea Builder + 5 Spindles: For the crazy people out there a household 3D printer
- Amazon Echo : I talked about this in Oprah’s favorite things and I just think its such a cool little gadget — because really, you always want to talk to your house
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone another adult toy 🙂
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen + Livescribe Notebook: For those people like me who are half tech crazy and half old school with their moleskine notebooks in their nightstand, this is the gift! I like writing things in paper but its great that you keep a copy in your ipad.
- DxO ONE. It’s a professional-quality connected camera that pairs with the iPhone, for when the Iphone is too low tech and a professional camera is to heavy to lug around
- Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1: Because electronic pictures are cool, put there’s nothing like having printed pictures all around the house!
GIFT FOR GIRLS My Gifts for Gals are broken up in two category , those beauty related (Which also come at very nice price points) and all the rest, which is a hodgepodge mix of stocking stuffers, inspirational gifts and aspiration ones.
- Holiday Toppings Gift Set Jin Soon: Great nails for holiday parties
- Christian Louboutin Beauty Holiday Lip Coffret: Pretty looking lispticks are always a good idea
- Origins Anti –Aging All Stars: I am a a passionate user of the plantscriptions anti aging moisturizer, so this kit with all its related products looks like a must for me
- MAC Enchanted Eve: Nude Lip Bag: Mac gift sets always have the perfect combination: functionality, beautiful packaging and great products
- The Paint Can: All I can say is I need this in my life and as soon as I can purchase it i will have it in many colors! The thought of perfect nail color without the effort is just too cool for words!
- The Lips & Boys collection from Tom Ford: I am obsessed with the Lips and Boys collection. I bought a number of them last year and this year its coming out as well. The mini size is absolutely perfect for your clutch and the colors are beautiful. They come out on Nov 23 and last year some of them sold out really fast! My signature Lips & boys color is Didier, although I am partial to Gustavo as well, as it is named after a friend of mine!
- The Dreslyn Home Box Rose II: I just recently discovered the Dreslyn website and their gift boxes are just beautiful and perfectly curated. Any of them would make an impressive gift and this Rose Kit its just too pretty
- Full of Cheer: The Thickening Set: I am a huge Bumble and Bumble fan. I love their salon and I am obsessed with their hair products. As someone with flat hair, the Thickening products are a god send (the thickening spray in this kit I even carry in my purse) So this pretty packaged for Xmas set is such a good gift (i already bought one for myself jajaja)
- Supergoop! Sunshine Daze Suncare Pouch Set: Again I love when my favorite products do pretty things for gifts. Supergoop is a fabulous suncare brand and this bag is super cute
- Bare minerals Storybook Romance gift Set: Great Brand + Pretty packaging is always a good combination. Bareminerals is my favorite makeup line
- TASCHEN Say a Little Prayer Cards: I just bought these for myself. I love to learn about other religions and this is a beautiful way. I kind of think that the more we know the greater our tolerance and its something we need greatly in this world. As they say it: provides a fresh, modern means of relating to the spiritual in our fast-paced world. Uniting schools of thought and spirituality from across history and geography
- BaubleBar Tinsel Studs Gift Set: Baublebar gift sets have the great combination of sparkle and really really good prices
- Gabrielle Bernstein Miracles Now Book and Card Set: I like to give inspiring gifts, and I was really moved last time I saw her, so i would recommend her book and deck of cards for a great new year inspiration
- Fendi Mini Monster Nylon, Leather & Fur Backpack Key Charm: Its just Fendi cuteness in a smaller and more affordable package than a regular bag
- I love fun t shirts and these are 2 great options, No One Remembers Normal T-shirt from Milly, and the Champagne, Por Favor from Revolve
- ANYA HINDMARCH Ebury Maxi Smiley perforated leather tote: Because who could not use a smile in their day, especially in their work bag
- Mahabis Shoes/Slippers: This is just cool, they are slippers that you can put a sole to when you need to walk outside!!!
- ILLESTEVA Leonard II Sunglasses: Pretty specs for pretty girls
- CHLOE Drew nano metallic leather cross-body bag
- Apple Watch Hermes: for those looking to splurge a lot, this is an amazing combination, the practicality of the apple watch with the Hermes beauty
- Aaron Favaro Miss Chanel Print: I recently discovered Aaron Favaro’s fashion prints and they are really cute. This is just one of many prints that are super affordable and beautiful to light up any space
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up- The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing: This gift i just gave myself and I will let you know how it goes. I have heard from many friends that I trust blindly how amazing it is, and given that I might be one of the most disorganized people there are, it might come in handy
- Monica Vinadier Havana Friendship Bracelet: One of my best friends gave me one as a gift, and that’s how I discovered Monica Vinadier – they re beautiful as most of them can be personalized with the name or any message, so its a very thoughtful and personal gift
- Le Pliage « Miaou »: so how cute is this? perfect and super practical for those cat loving friends
- PS1 Medium Pins: I am obsessed with my PSI bag, its the most practical of my purses and my constant travel companion. The pins collection is super cute to allow for personalization.
- Pink Jane Austen Set: books are always a good idea, and for me books are not only for reading but an integral part of my house decoration. so how can i not be impressed with this beautiful pink books by my favorite author.
- Bao Bao Issey Miyake Prism Basic Metallic Faux Leather Tote: Beautiful, stylish and practical tote
GIFTS FOR GUYS
- Menu Beer Foamer: I’m not really a beer drinker so I’m not really sure of the use of a beer foamer, but for those who do, it doesn’t come prettier than this
- Tom Ford Oud Wood : One can never go wrong with Tom Ford, and all his scents are divine
- Swiss Army Bike Tool: Cute little things for Bike riders
- KEY SMART- The Minimalist Key Ring: this is such a cool little concept, especially for people who has too many keys. It reduces all the bulk and organizes it beautifully
- Kor One: For the guy who loves comics Books, what better than to give him this cool water bottle that Iron man himself uses
- The Gentleman’s Deck: Such a cute gift. I love the description of it, so much that I have to copy it because i could not agree more: A true gentleman knows how to tie a Windsor knot and savor a truly fine whiskey. He should always have a toast at the ready, a pithy quote handy and an ace up his sleeve. This deck of cards offers guidance on all of the above and more, with illustrations, quotes and quips, plus tips on everything from selecting the appropriate gift to (shudder) meeting the in-laws – all designed for perusal as he plays his card game of choice.
- Wireless Beanie:Somebody needs to buy this and let me know if it works, but the concepts of a bluetooth beanie is brilliant for the winter — no cables in between the million layers of scarfs
- Mobile Lens Kit: A cute small gift for instagram addicts
- Anya Hindmarch Bespoke Two-Sided Flat Card Case: The whole concept of Bespoke of Anya is amazing. Basically you can personalize the cards, books or many other leather goods with whatever you want, your signature a note, a specific saying. It makes a wonderful heartfelt gift
- Hammacher Schlemmer Digital Camera Swim Mask
- Shave Tech: A small chargeable shaver, kind of ideal for the car/gym bag/girlfriends house
- The Golf Ball Locating Glasses: have no idea how useful these are but the concept is quite interesting.
- Rochester Shoe Tree Company® For J.Crew Leather Shoe Care Kit